Sharing. Empowering. Educating.
As a fellow mom on the fly, I have a passion to serve other moms who want to ditch the processed crap and focus on the real food. I've journeyed through six years of trial and error and now hope to empower other women to take charge of their health. Real food is key. As your real food coach, I am here to guide you toward a successful health transformation through the use of real foods!
"I love how Kristine shares the importance of a holistic relationship with food and lifestyle, and doesn't preach fads or restrictions. She's made me enthusiastic about preparing food for my family, and has given me knowledge to take to the grocery store!"
- Angie Dicken, Mom on the fly of 4 kiddos
"Kristine inspired me to read labels on the products I buy. What an eye opener! She has empowered me with the knowledge I need to make different choices for my family and me."
- Kimberly Flemming, Mom on the fly of 3 kiddos
- Create space in your life: make it a priority.
- Open your mind: learn something new.
- Pick one action: and do it!
- Make a plan: and stick to it.
- Keep it simple: real food is not complicated.
- Real the label: if you can't pronounce it, don't eat it.
- Embrace the kitchen: it's the heart of the home.
- Involve the kids: make it a family affair.
- Give yourself grace: remember the 80/20 rule.
- Traveling the road of real food is a journey: enjoy every step!